- The Nativity Church, birth place of Jesus
- The Milk Grotto Church
- A walk through the old market and visit to the olive wood workshops and gallarays.
- A walk along the barrier wall, including views of the graffiti. visit to Bankzy Hotel and gallaray.
- A visit to the Aida Refugee Camp, and an opportunity to learn about the refugee crisis facing Palestine
- The Shepherds’ fields in Beit Sahour
Optional sites include:
- Tent of Nations : Tent of Nations
- Solomon’s pool.
- Mar Theodosius Monastery
- Mar Saba Monastery in the Jerusalem Wilderness
- The Herodian Fortress, built by King Herod the Great
To sign up, please contact Hijazi by email at email@example.com or by phone at +972 599 523 844.